A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox
to Help You Feel Better and Have More Energy
(Without Up Giving Real Food!)
Group program runs MAY 8-12, 2017
You get everything listed below for just $97. Sign up by May 4th and receive the early bird price of $77.
Are your pants a little tighter these days? Is your skin acting up? Do you have less energy than you would like? Do you find your self craving sugar, carbs, and all kinds of junk food?
Join me for the Spring 5-Day Detox if you are ready to reset your eating habits, focus on healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body.
I’ve helped many clients through my gentle but effective 5-Day Detox. My clients have ranged from single women and men looking to drop weight to busy working mamas who need to get their energy back on track so they can show up for their families at the end of the day.
Here’s what people are saying about my 5-Day Detox:
- “I have more energy, breathing better, and I’m not hungry!”
- “I’m more in tune with what I eat and why.”
- “I dropped 5 lbs.”
- “My pants are looser!”
- “I discovered so many good things about eating healthy.”
My 5-Day Spring Detox is perfect for you if:
- You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track
- You want to get better with ALL of your eating habits, and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out by the end of the month
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch (Salted Caramel Mocha, perhaps?)
- Your favorite clothes feel too tight and you’re inching towards the ‘fat’ side of your closet
With my 5-Day Detox, you can expect to:
- Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
- Kick your sugar habit to the curb
- Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leave you feeling hungry or deprived
- Lose from 2-14 lbs. (this is what REAL people have reported back to me – and most of them have kept it off!)
We’ll kick off on Monday, May 8th and run until Friday, May 12th 2017.
Let’s get you back to your healthiest, most vibrant self so you can grab the summer of 2017 by the horns. If you’ve never detoxed before, don’t worry; I’ve got you covered. This detox program is specifically designed to make things simple for detox beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
The nitty gritty of what you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and just so happen to boost your body’s natural detox processes
- A LIVE training call where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the detox details
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs
- An already-done-for-you daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s next
- A group forum where you can connect with me and other detoxers to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end
Things I’m throwin’ in because you’re awesome:
- A template for creating your shopping list with all the ingredients you’ll need for the detox week – just hit print and head to the grocery store
- A supplement guide (including my favorite brands and where you can get them) so you’ll know which supplements to include and which you can skip
- A “Deepen Your Detox” handbook so you can personalize your detox experience and go as deep (or light) as you want
- A complete “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
A few more details if you’re not quite sure yet…
1. You won’t starve. I promise!
Starting a juice cleanse or rabbit food diet can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine after all the feasting that may have occurred over Easter or that Spring break vacation.
My 5-Day Detox plan is packed full of really yummy recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean proteins, legumes and beans and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables. My clients rave about the recipes, and a lot of people tell me they can eat like this all the time.
2. You CAN do this even though you have a job/spouse/family/are an incredibly picky eater!
Yes, I get it; we’re ALL busy these days. However, the reality is that feeling heavy and frustrated isn’t helping you squeeze more productivity into your day. This detox is quick, easy, and WILL make a difference. Many detoxers have told me that their families have just eaten all the foods along with them with little to no complaints. Plus, a 5-Day detox is much quicker than most programs you’ll find out there and I’ve created a lot of done-for-you materials.
3. What if I don’t need to detox?
Well, I wish I could tell you that were true! The truth of the matter is that all of us need to detox, at least once a year, ideally 2-3 times. Our environment has gotten increasingly toxic and we’re ingesting toxins through our water, air and food that we sometimes just can’t control. Then add in the chemicals that we have in our homes through our clothes, plastics, and electronics, and that means pretty much everyone is carrying a toxic load that is more than your body can handle.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, which it does this by wrapping toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells (Um, yuck!) The problem with that is when we have a toxin stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin!
The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
5. What could you do if you felt better than ever before?
My detox clients tell me that they best thing about this program is that they never realized how bad they were feeling until they started feeling better than ever before. Many of them share that they wake up feeling like they have more energy than they know what to do with, their skin clears up, and they feel awesome in their clothes.